Highly absorbent, leak-proof pants for bedtime. If you're after a nighttime solution for your toddler or older child who may have outgrown their night nappy then these pull up style Bedwetter Pants are for you!
The absorbent inner is made from white cotton terry and the outer is made from polyester PUL waterproof fabric.
600ml absorbency - no boosters needed!
Natural cotton inner
Waterproof PUL outer
Easy pull up & down
XSmall - 13 to 18 kgs Waist: 38 - 53 cm Leg: 25 - 33 cm
Small - 18 to 25 kgs Waist: 40 - 58 cm Leg: 30 - 41 cm
Medium - 25 to 30 kgs Waist: 48 - 66 cm Leg: 33 - 43 cm
Do you have a Larger size, 65+ lbs? - Not at this time
Wash & Care
1) Turn used pant inside out and rinse the concentrated urine out of your Bedwetter Pant with warm water and small amount of detergent in your laundry tub or bucket. Wring excess water out of pant.
2) Store your rinsed Bedwetter Pant inside your laundry basket/dry pail
Note - Do not store your Bedwetter Pants for more than 2 days without washing. Odours can develop if they are left too long without washing.
3) Bedwetter Pants should be turned inside out for washing and drying.
4) Run a pre-rinse or short cycle with warm water and 1/2 normal amount of laundry detergent.
5) Wash the Bedwetter Pants in a full cycle, using hot water ( 60°C) and the manufacturers recommended amount of laundry detergent with other nappies or clothes. Do not add dark clothing or large towels or sheets.
6) Drying - Air dry or Machine dry on medium heat setting.
Made in Canada. This item is drop shipped from East Coast of Australia - please be patient with postage!