Nappy Hire Terms and Conditions
By hiring from our nappy library, you agree to our Nappy Library Terms & Conditions.
Please read all terms, conditions, wash and care instructions prior to use.
- We have a 4 week standard hire period. Which can be extended before hire or within first three weeks of hire as required . Hire starts from when nappies arrive at your door and ends when you post your nappies back.
- Nappies will be dispatched when payments have been cleared.
- All nappies are stripped and sanitised and washed thoroughly just before any hire and provided in great used condition using the method outlined in cleanclothnappies.com website.
- A check-list is included in your hire kit to ensure all items are there when received and for sending back.
- You will be charged the RRP for any single items that are not returned or are damaged beyond repair.
- In the case of loss or damage you will be responsible for replacement costs. We will invoice you the full retail price of the items with terms 7 days. If it over the bond value and you do not pay within 7 days, we reserve the right to forward your details to a debt collection agency who will charge an additional fee on top of monies owed to us.
- If for any reason you cannot return the nappies within agreed time frame of hire, please contact us as soon as possible for an extension – A reminder will be sent about hire extension and due dates.
- The Nappy Guru requires payment of a $100 bond via bank transfer or through Paypal which will be returned once the nappies are received by us in satisfactory condition. We require a security bond to ensure that:
- What we consider to be inadequate condition:
- If there is strong staining, smelly nappies or dye transfer from other fabrics, this may result in the loss of some or all of your bond and invoiced for replacement costs at our discretion. This is to cover the extra cost and time taken to properly launder the items or replace if necessary.
- Under no circumstances are you to use fabric softeners, vinegar or bleach on the nappies or nappy accessories. Please do not use any washing detergents that contain bleach, whiteners or softeners.
- Never use nappy rash/bottom creams without the use of the microfleece liners (supplied) protecting the inside of the nappy. If you are having issues with nappy rash please contact us for suggestions.
- If it is necessary to use a dryer, please make sure it is always on a LOW temperature setting. High temperatures on dryers are only suitable for inserts or items that does not contain waterproofing layers or elastic.
- You must wash and properly dry the nappies before returning to us. Do not send damp nappies.
- If a voucher code is used (provided by participating council or as a gift certificate) you will only receive your nappies once the bond has been paid and all outstanding fees have been paid.
- REFUND POLICY for Nappy Hire only: Refunds can only be issued before your hire package has been sent to you, and within 30 days of your payment being received. Once you have received your hire package no refunds can be offered. You can however send your package back early if needed. We do not offer partial refunds if you decide to send your package back early.